Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Identity-Plus.
1. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods
2. Customer means the person, firm or company who purchases the product from our website
3. Delivery means the delivery of the goods by the seller whether by way of delivery by or for and on behalf of the seller.
4. Goods means the goods or products which the seller is to supply subject to the contract between the customer and seller
5. Seller means Identity-Plus, Unit 15, Old Dairy, Princes Street, Lochmaben, Dumfries and Galloway, DG11 1PQ
6. Order means the customer’s order for the goods from the seller as submitted following the step by step process on our website, telephone call or email.
7. Our website means the website of Identity-Plus, whose web address is https://www.identity-plus.co.uk
About Us and How to Contact Us
8. We are: Identity-Plus, a registered partnership.
9. Our registered VAT number is GB 174 4218 11. Our registered business address is: Unit 15, Old Dairy, Princes Street, Lochmaben, Dumfries and Galloway, DG11 1PQ.
10. Contact Us: You can contact us by telephoning us on 01387 811565. You can write to us at the above address or you can email us at email@example.com
11. Contact with you: If we have need to contact you, we will do so by way of telephone, or by writing to you at your email address or postal address you provided at the time you placed your order.
13. Product Variations: The images shown on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst every effort is made to give a true and accurate depiction, we cannot guarantee that the colours will be accurately reflected on all devices. Your product may vary slightly from the images.
14. Prices: Charges for our goods are subject to change without notice.
15. Costs: The cost of delivery is as displayed on our website.
16. Time: We will dispatch and deliver your goods as soon as reasonably practicable.
17. Ownership of Goods: Ownership of the goods passes to you once we have received payment and delivered the goods to the address provided by you.
Summary of Your Rights – Consumer Rights Act 2015
18. All products must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described.
19. If what you’ve bought doesn’t satisfy any one of the three criteria outlined above, you have a claim under the Consumer Rights Act.
20. You have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you take ownership of your product.
21. If you discover a fault within the first six months of having the product you are entitled to a full refund in most cases.
22. The description of goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
23. You can place an order with us on our website, by email or by telephone.
24. If we provide a quotation this will be valid for 30 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
Complaints and Disputes
25. We will try to resolve any complaints or disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
26. If you are unhappy with the goods, our service to you or any other matter please contact us as soon as possible.
NHS Branded Products
27. We will only supply these to official NHS staff, trusts and organisations.
28. Sales will be checked before dispatch to ensure compliance with Condition 27.
29. Sales that are cancelled and refunded will be subject to an Administration charge of £0.70.
30. Sales that are cancelled and refunded where the PayPal payment gateway has been used for the original purchase will be charged an additional fee. This fee is calculated at 2.90% of the purchase price plus £0.30 fixed fee.
31. Sales that are cancelled and refunded where the Stripe payment gateway has been used for the original purchase will be charged an additional fee. This fee is calculated at 1.40% of the purchase price plus £0.20 fixed fee.